Cruises / Sea tours private
- Cruises / Sea tours semi-private
Terms and Conditions
PRIVACY NOTICE - DATA WE COLLECT
Online reservation procedureGuests of this site or of third party websites connected to this site are asked to give personal data in order to complete their online reservations. The data they are asked to give are upon the administrator – controller of the system.
Data given automaticallyThere are many instances that we get data automatically. Such data are: IP address, type of device, location, date and time of accessing our system, pages that are visited and clicked, from which website someone came to our system, browser that is used, software that is used in the device or computer.
Data given from other sourcesOur booking engines are integrated with other websites (online wholesalers, Online Travel Agents, etc) who are giving data about completed reservations. The data are used from controllers (administrators) for managing purposes.
Data we share with othersWe share the above personal data with third party systems for basic purposes of completing an online reservation. For example, we use a third party mail provider for security reasons (to avoid emails going to spam). Our systems are cloud and we use hosting services of Amazon.com (https://aws.amazon.com/security/) . In addition in some instances we share data with third party systems for managing or accounting purposes of the controller (administrator). Also we share data with banks and online payment gateways for successful secure transactions.
Personal data we collectShould we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as country, postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- You have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. To request access please email email@example.com. We will provide the information free of charge and within one month, except in the event that the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse
- If any of the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you make ask us to correct or complete it at any time
- You may request the deletion of any email we hold on you at any time. Be aware that requesting deletion, unlike unsubscribing from specific emails, is total and irreversible. This means that we will also lose record of you having ever been on our systems, including any previous instructions you have given us opting out of specific emails types. If you re-join our systems, by voluntarily providing your personal information, you will appear to us as a completely new data subject. This does not affect your other rights in any way. To request deletion of your personal information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address we hold for you or otherwise proving your identity.
Health & Safety
- Cruises / Sea tours semi-private