Half-day Santorini photography (private)
These private half-day Santorini photography expeditions give you the chance to photograph stunning landscapes and amazing architecture whilst experiencing parts of the island many tourists don’t see.
- For people of all levels of photography skills
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Instructor: English
- Pick-up from the reception of your hotel
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
Starting at 9 am, we’ll spend four hours exploring the north of Santorini. As well as being a highlight reel of ‘postcard’ Santorini, this part of the island is also a place filled with hidden gems and spectacular views, which makes for some great landscape photography and photographs of rock formations not often captured on camera.
You’ll be picked up four hours before sunset for a trip to the south of Santorini to explore off the beaten track. Here we’ll visit the narrow streets of the Pyrgos settlement and travel to the top of the hills for panoramic shots of the island in the afternoon sun, before taking in the medieval character of Emporio in the foothills of Mount Prophet. En route, we’ll drive through the well-pruned vineyards - giving you a view of Santorini that you don’t see in travel brochures.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel
- Experienced photographer as guide
What to bring
- A camera
- Spare batteries
- Extra memory cards
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hat
- You will be notified by email about pickup details (check your spam folder)